Monday, September 5, 2011

My wall is a canvas..

The names Boot.. Re-boot,
and instead of shaking martinis hes shaking out stenciled spray painted masterpieces with a stealth that even the ever so suave Mr Bond would have a hard time matching.



I recently moved out of the parental trap and into a sa-weet loft apartment.
Among many discoveries....(In no particular order)the new bar on the corner,the best cafe in town, the crazy lady across the road, and the best two housemates I could ever ask for!!.... I discovered a web of street art that winds its way through my new hood adding visual inspiration to the unstimulating walls of an otherwise colourful neighborbood.



 Keep an eye out on the streets of Perth for this dudes mad skills!


His gallery is the streets we walk through, his canvas is the blank walls we neglect.
photo

No comments:

Post a Comment